Source: Bengals close to bringing back Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Can we complain when Pac absolutely sucks this year?

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I really don't know how many more time I can say this before you GET IT. If Chris Henry hadn't dug himself such a huge hole he WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CUT! GOT IT? It had gotten to the point where he had lost the benefit of the doubt, he's like the boy who cried wolf. Does it matter what got him fired? Not really because if he hadn't screwed up so much it wouldn't have matter if his latest mishap was.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Your amazing. You fail to acknowledge that Henry ALREADY was punished for proven violations. You believe it is fair to punish him some more for the same violations has already been punished for simply because somebody made a FALSE or FRIVILOUS allegation. He loses his rights to due process because he has past conduct policy violations. Mob mentality at its finest.

You don't need to keep saying the same thing again and again. I get your point(s). We see it differently. I'm OK with that.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I don't believe it's punishing him for things he's done I believe the guy has lost all credibility. Don't you see that? He has a million run ins with the law and the idiot Bengals still hold onto him. Then when he has one thing that's proven to be false he's cut. Sorry that I don't feel sympathy to him. Henry did this to himself by losing all credibility and no longer being worthy of the benefit of the doubt.

And for the record everyone keeps saying all the Benglas are happy to have him back, last I heard on ESPN a few moments ago is that the locker room is split about having him back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar