Sound bytes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bulluck, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Anyone know where I could find sound bytes of Titans' radio from past seasons. Stuff like the Music City Miracle and VY's overtime run against the Texans?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I think I might have the MCM call. If I can find it, I'll send it to you.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

5. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Awesome. Know of any more from this season?

Thanks for the help.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Can't help you there.

TitansRadio used to release a CD with interviews and plays from the previous season. You might fire an e-mail over to Larry Stone and see if any are still available.

The NFL may be tightening down on this stuff but I'd love to have parts of some of the more famous games on audio over at TitansRadio. Sort of a library of interviews, play-by-play, etc.

7. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Good deal. I may try and e-mail him and if I get anything I'll let you know.

8. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Yea, I'd imagine the NFL keeps tight reigns on that stuff - they want you to buy the Field Pass... Might be worth it for you - it's something like $30 for the season.

9. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar