Sorry- the offensive line is not an excuse.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

If he would have gotten 150 yards you still would have made this topic. You have issues.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Hall is back Monday, they have to cut a player by Friday.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Protect the ego?

I said this would be CJ's breakout game.

So with this thread I'm admitting to being wrong.

You guys... lol Can't win with you.

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I only caught the second half, CJ played ok, there were at least 2-3 huge holes where he only did limited damage.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

The thing is.. he should have at least gotten 150 with some of the gigantic holes he got today.

6. Deuce Wayne

He actually got it together more in the 2nd half and took what was there more often.

He's still skipping/dancing around. Just coasting. He's gotta use his speed and commit to a crease once he sees it... instead he's walking it. Killing himself.

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

He played good. But we he had the ball for like 20 minutes the whole game and he barely had any carries during the first 3 quarters..I think something like 14 carries for 75 yards. The rest came when we were trying to run the clock out and they were 100% sure we were running every first and second down. He could have played better sure anyone could have but to start a topic saying he sucked because he should have gotten 140 yards instead of 100 is just plain retarded.

8. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

he had 17 yards in garbage time. His first 85 yards were hard fought yards when the game was not out of question.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Maybe he looked better because Leroy Harris was removed and Velasco, who has looked good every time I've seen him subbed in, played after that. Harris and Amano are real problems.

CJ hasn't been playing well either. I'm no jock rider, the dude needs to step up fo sho. But he did have a decent game today, and several good runs. While Hasselbeck threw it all over the field, just like the last two weeks. That will be a successful formula for us.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Deuce Wayne

I'm not saying he "sucks". I'm saying he's not near the same CJ he was a year or 2 ago.

I think once he finally stops overthinking, he'll be back. But the holes are everywhere. So people blaming the OL can get off it. CJ just has to use his burst that he's somehow forgotten how to use.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar