Sometimes all it takes is a quality premise

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by titanbuoy, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Tommy Lee would be a quality addition. He could chase Indi and Adam all the way across the country "fugitive" style.

I'm trying to think of roles for Grace and Jimmy. Perhaps Adam and Jimmy could be enjoying a table dance from Grace when Jimmy accuses her of having an adam's apple. After beating Grace senseless the two share a laugh at how "drinking the kool-ade" has become a popular expression.

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Yeah I remember when the frog made it's debut, it was so foul that it was almost funny. I couldn't resist dredging him up, it seemed to fit the mentality of the premise.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

On January 24, 2006, CBS Corporation and Warner Bros. Entertainment announced plans to launch The CW Television Network in the fall of 2006. This new joint venture network features programming from both The WB and UPN. The WB shut down on September 17, 2006 followed by the opening of the new CW Network on the following evening.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_WB_Television_Network

otherwise... great idea. That show would "kill". :brow:

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Given recent comments by our show's star, perhaps Jerry Jones should make an appearance.

I had no idea the WB was no more. That's kind of indicative of my interest in regular network television.

PS: the new sig is cool BP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar