Sometimes all it takes is a quality premise

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by titanbuoy, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I’m of a mind to send off a premise to the networks for a new reality series that I’m sure would kill in the ratings.

The show would be called “Keepin’ It Real with the Joneses” and it would follow the day to day exploits of lovable Titans’ thug Adam Jones. The twist would be that every week we’d team Adam up with a guest “Jones”.

For instance in the pilot I think Deacon Jones could tag along with Adam as he hit the clubs. What we haven't told Adam is that we've instructed Deacon to head slap AJ "old school style" every time he screws up (and you know Deacon... he's definitely keepin' it real). Get ready for some fireworks (and possibly a few misdemeanors).

Another guest would be 60’s British pop idol and former lead man for the “Monkees”, Davey Jones. Invariably Davey will be shot during the opening scene and the rest of the episode will be spent in the interrogation room where we follow Jones as he denies any guilt or responsibility in the case (in a shocking and ironic twist, upon further examination footage from our own cameras will show former track star Marion Jones as she guns down the former Monkee goofball in a steroid fueled rage).

Also on tap is Shirley Jones for the special MILF Gang Bang Easter episode with cameos by Brandon Jones, Sean Jones, Tony Jones and Pam Grier (as Cleopatra Jones).

“Keepin’ it Real With the Joneses!”

Watch for it this summer on the WB.

[​IMG]

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

just had to make it for the WB, huh?

:)

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

let me know when Cleopatra Jones episode is on

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

You forgot some-one who would make an excellent partner for Adm's tour:

[​IMG]

5. How about Indiana Jones?

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

with that group you may also want to invite Jimmy Jones

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Why the WB? That might be taken the wrong way.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

The whole thing was supposed to be fairly offensive... that was kind of my point. Throwing in the "Al Jolson" WB frog was just the cherry on top.

I like the idea of a buddy/road movie episode with Indiana Jones where Indi attempts to get Adam to the commissioner's New York offices without hitting every strip joint on the way. Harrison Ford doesn't usually do TV but this has Emmy written all over it.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Throw in Verne Troyer(yes that's a dwarf throwing gag) as mini Pac & I think you have a winner.

I can also see Tommy Lee Jones slapping Pacman upside the head to keep him in line.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

The premise made me laugh. Then the damn WB frog made me frown. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar