Something funny from the Alabama/OU game to brighten your day

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

LOL.

• High Five High Five x 6
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

What in the world was her problem?

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Alcohol. That and just being a woman in general makes her think she punch and kick a guy with no repercussions. **** that. A ***** crowd drives on to my head and starts kicking me in the face she's getting knocked the **** out.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I don't get what the deal is these days with that mind set, I don't wanna knock the hell out of anybody and not expect a fight.

But then again, Some OU fans have been dicks about beating bama, but really, how often does the SEC even play the big 12 outside of bowl games...?

I get so tired of the "hahaha bama lost." Mentality I keep seeing, they lose two games and suddenly everybody acts like they're the worst team in the conference. I could see saying things like that if it was the pats, or denver, but I've even heard the same crap about Kansas city, and that just irks me.

5. amy

amy Starter

What the hell; men have kicking the sh*t out of women ever since God chucked us out of the Garden. Don't get your shorts in a wad.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Very true, but you'll notice every single guy in that video that gets assaulted just turns his back or backs up with his hands in the air. You know why? Because if he fought back he'd be raked across the coals. Never mind that the psycho ***** was kicking one guy in the head with her boots. Everyone watching just kind of laughs, "oh what a whacked out drunk *****." If the guy landed a single punch and did any sort of harm IN SELF-DEFENSE the whole board would go crazy.

Sorry, but it's the truth.

• High Five High Five x 5
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

She is an alabama fan. Besides being obviously lit, her parents are probably related.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Just a typical Bama fan. Probably completely sober... and crazy.

Who's ready to watch Bama go 7-5 next year and get a bid to the GoDaddy Bowl?

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Honestly, I'd get the best lawyer I could and press as many charges against her as I could. She *deserved* to get KTFO, but if he had even grazed her, he would have had at least 5 guys whoop his ass.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Hahahhhhahha, crazy a** woman yo.. Good ol Rodge is gonna try to fine her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar