Someone tell me why

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Anyone think it was just a momentum call? Fisher just thought we were gaining the moment and knew the Colts would defend the run with White? Its pretty easy to tell his decision to go for two was pretty quick on a play right after White just rushed.

Simply he played chess with the defense and was able to come out on top....You beat them on a TD w/ a rush on a drive where they werent stopping us, switch up the conversion real quick to a fake which worked perfectly.

Plus I think us Tieing it let us keep the moment, as after the defense stopped them we werent in as a rush to make the next score quickly if as opposed to being down a score.

But hey I could be wrong

2. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

I can't believe you guys actually have your volume up when watching games on ESPN............

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

The only reason I had my volume up is that I had to watch a rebroadcast :hmm:

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

The last couple of times I've tried the radio broadcast has been out of sync with television broadcast. Otherwise, it would Keith and Frank every time.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

watching direct tv and listening to fm is unbearable... it's way out of sync... bad. But watching cbs or fox over cable while listening to fm is a quite a bit better. It's only about 2 seconds out of sync... rather than a whole play.

I happen to get a limited cable feed with broadband subscription. It boosts their distribution statistics and they don't charge for it. Actually, if I asked them to remove it they would charge me more for internet. Isn't that funny? Just so they can claim to local advertisers that I and people like me are one more household they can potentially reach.

6. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

The two-point conversion was a dagger, the fourth down stops were nails in th coffin, and our runningbacks were the hammer. I do not believe the Colts would have gone for it on 4th and 1 at mid-field if we had not tied it up. The Colts defense was on their heels at that point, we had the momentum. The Colts knew they wouldn't get that many more chances with the ball with the way our O had just moved it down the feild on them and 4th and 1, is not bad odds when you have all that firepower, however I was surprised that they ran the ball. :ha:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar