Some good news. Titans ranked 6th in the league

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by emong, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emong

emong Rookie

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I've always thought our cheerleaders were notoriously unattractive. Maybe they upgraded this year?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You can't tell me that you'd turn down one of them though... I wouldn't say they're "unattractive". That would just mean you're insanely picky which gets you nowhere. They're not the hottest women I've ever seen, but they look alright to me. Of course, I can never really fully see them, so it's possible 90% of them are butterfaces.

The Titans will always be better than the Steelers... when it comes to cheerleading... and that's just because the Steelers don't have cheerleaders.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not really - IMO, but at least they can dance if that is what your primary concern is with a cheerleader.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We have a squad full of butter faces.

They do look good from the stands. Then you see them close-up and get the 'WTF?!' effect.

6. Deuce Wayne

Maybe we did upgrade...

[​IMG]

The brunette in the front is nice.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That chick on that MTV show was fugly. Something Jenks or something like that, IDK not my network of choice.

I've seen most of the Eagles cheerleaders up close, and those are some fine chicks. They get my vote for No.1

8. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Holy monkey balls thats hot

9. Deuce Wayne

I vote Tampa Bay.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Broncos as runner up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Anyone know why neither New York teams have cheerleaders? I find that to be very strange considering New York is a hot spot for dancers, and models.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar