So you want this team fixed? Time for some player accountability

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alzarius, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

That is what I'm saying.

**** ain't even fun anymore

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

So locker is fine, no problem with the line, CJ is still the man, defense is great, and no issues with coaching?

I hate your type of replies.

And **** dooley

3. Alzarius

Locker out for the season btw

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Lol

Just lol at this point

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Actually no, yes there is/should be blame on the players but ultimately it's the coaches job to put the players in the best position to win and they haven't done that. it's Munch's job to make sure we don't come out flat vs the worst team in the NFL and no one give me that BS about how we were overlooking them. We have given the Jags their last two wins and lost to the 0-13 Colts under Munch is well. This is Munch not getting his players prepared week in and week out. Clean house.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Alzarius

We came out flat? I saw fumbles and interceptions and balls being taken away from the QB.

I dont see that as the players coming out flat, I see that as players sucking.

Im not sure what you guys think.. that a coaches pep talk will teach them not to create turnovers? Not that Im disagreeing, I just dont see what you saw.

Its like you guys think he just doesnt do anything but sit there, then say 'come on boys'. He doesnt draw up the offensive and defensive gameplan. yes, get rid of Munch, I dont care, but no coach can teach a player to not fumble, or throw horrible passes.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I just really don't care anymore...I suspect I am not the only one that is just so disgusted with this team, its lack of "give a ****" that truthfully I think I will spend my Sunday's doing other things. F'em.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

things are saggy, lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I've been up for over 24 hours, just so I would not miss this game......load of horse ****. Not doing this again.

10. rodgev

rodgev Starter

I'm right there with you Chattanooga is beautiful and I think I will take the rest of the season to explore it **** this franchise I won't give a **** until they do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar