So who's going to ATL for the game?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I just made some last minute plans and will be going to this game. This makes it back to back road trips to Titans games for me.

Let's win this damn game and keep those Texan turds on their heels!

2. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

I will be there as well. Hopefully its a good game / win for the Titans. Going to be a long drive from Louisville.

3. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I'll be there dog. Look for the handsome devil in the Downtown Tony Brown jersey.

4. RavensShallBurn

I travel to Lousiville a lot actually... It'll probably be a 6.5-7 hour drive for you, I'm guessing? That's about how long it took for me to drive to Charlotte last weekend.

5. RavensShallBurn

Haha Tony Brown jersey. I'll be wearing my #9 jersey as usual.

6. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Yeah its probably going to be about 7 hours. Not horrible but not going to be very fun making it all hung over tomorrow. Not sure what jersey Ill be rocking but I'm sure it will easy to spot I doubt very many Titans fan will be in attendance. Wish I had a D-Will jersey to rock in anticipation of him killing it this game!

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Had planned on going ever since the schedule was put out, then the game got pushed to 4 and didn't think I could make it because of travel obligations Sunday night. Those were cancelled and I thought I could make it, but now I'm sick as heck....

I guess we'll see how I feel on Sunday.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I thought about making the drive from Tallahassee, but I just can't bring myself to ever go to Atlanta again. I'll brave it for a trip to the Super Bowl only.

9. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I'm coming in from Charlotte. It's a 3 1/2 hour drive. Second game in a row.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I will be there 4sure. Probably the only guy with a bunch of Falcon friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar