So what will Rex do now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

All joking aside, I just listened to an interview with him, and he's VERY aware of who he's going up against. The Pats game was personal as he kept saying before, but he takes Roethlesberger and the Steelers to be a very serious threat.

It will be interesting to see if he can make the same defensive adjustments to win because he knows he can't rattle BR the way he did Brady.

2. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

A fan?

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

About that...

Signed,

[​IMG]

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

She pretty much asked me who I was to judge Rex Ryan, and now I'm asking her who she is to judge Vince Young.

So what are you trying to ask me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar