So what will Rex do now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

The team that gets the most points wins and if Rex's team does that, then they deserve to win. How arrogant are you to judge someone else arrogant?

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Oh you mean the second year head coach who's going to his second AFC championship game? He's legit, just a loud mouth and kind of a douche. Backs it up though.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

he'll go back to normal like he does in games where he doesn't have anything personal with the other team.

best case he brings up his past working with the ravens

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Wait, that's impossible!! That can't happen! Teams can't become SB contenders right after hiring a coach! It takes YEARS to build a team and coaching staff and make them competitive!

Right?

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

In all fairness, they were pretty good the year before with Favre (we all remember that week 12 whoopin' they put on our 10-0 squad), just fell apart with his bicep at the end.

6. KyTitan

KyTitan Rookie

He'll probably go to Shoe Carnival.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I recall you saying some things about Vince along that line, remember?

Who are you to judge Vince?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh man are these two conference titles going to be something. I can't stand watching the Bears offense, and both the Steelers & Jets irritate the crap out of me. Go Packers!!!

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

What will Rex do now? Probably eat two of these in celebration, minus the lettuce and tomato, of course.

[​IMG]

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I would love one of those right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar