So what will Rex do now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

What kind of mind games will he do, will he talk about how a "non" rapist Ben is, or talk about the coaches mother. What kind of trash talk will he do,

GO!!!

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ugh, It's a damn done deal that The Steelers will be in it again.
    Go NFC.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I'm sure GB will murder the Peelers

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Hopefully Ben makes Rex kiss the ground he walks on...

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I hate the Steelers and Jets. There is no way I could support any of them.

I wouldn't have minded the Pats and Raven but sheesh.

Go Packers.

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

For now he's gonna hit up the club with his players. I bet he still gets down like that.:yes:

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Oh I am sure he is into that......

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Can they beat the Steelers?

They shocked the world today. They are 100% sure they can beat any team. Anyone I talked to, myself included, expected a one sided blow out today. And it didn't end with the Jets winning. It's an interesting story line, and a team that I'm indifferent about, so I'm ok with watching. They talk mad jive and back it up.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

This is going to be a weird rest of the season for me.

Can't stand the Jets, or Steelers. I guess I would have to root for the Steelers, because I can't stand the Jets at all.

So, I'm going to gave to go for Green Bay the rest of the way.

Rex, doesn't deserve to win a title right now. Can you imagine how arrogant he will be if he won a SB?

10. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I swear the last few years have been brutal. Seems like the Dolts or Stoolers have been the only AFC teams in the damn SB lately. Now I'm stuck with the Jets or the Stoolers, lord please. I've never been a bigger fan of the NFC. I bet the friggin' Bears win because the Jets or Sillers would obviously get the easier of the two teams, that's they way it's been working lately. C'mon Pack! If the Bears go they'll lose for sure.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar