So what now for Sean Payton?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtitan

bigdogtitan Camp Fodder

Some network will hire him in some capacity and he will figure out how to skirt his punishment in some way

2. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I tnink if your going to indefinitely suspend the DC then the HC should get the same. Isn't that what Goodell preached? Higher authorities will be held to higher standards. Maybe Goodell was too much of a pansy to deal with backlash he would get from NO fans. Grow a pair Goodell. Give him the death penalty damnit.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

4. gran54

gran54 Starter

Take a year off, he's got the green to do whatever he wants. I'm sure he'll spend time with his family and watch the Saints pretty closely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar