So we host the Rat Birds or the Dolphins!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

I don't think so ... Not if Baltimore wins next week. Baltimore is a #6.

Why would Pitt get to play the #6?

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Correct.

3. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

The Titans cant play Miami until the championship game.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Tennessee will face the lowest seeded winner from next weeks games:

Miami (3) vs Baltimore (6)
    Indianapolis (5) vs San Diego (4)

If Miami and San Diego win, we play San Diego.
    If Miami and Indianapolis win, we the Indianapolis.
    If Baltimore win, we play Baltimore, no matter who else wins.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Given the *** whoopin that we owe SD, I seriously doubt we sleep on the Chargers if they come here; if anything, it's ON if they show up at LP.

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Indeed. Besides, we arent going to "sleep" on anyone. Fisher won't allow it.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

already allowed it three times -J-E-T-S, in HouMoo and yesterday.

but I agree with you, team will be fired up to play a home PO game for the first time in years

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Given the way the game went last night in SD, we are going to have to keep a sharp eye out for both their RBs, Gates and especially Jackson. Jackson was catching everything that Rivers threw at him. Harper and Finny are going to have their work cut out for them covering him.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Who doesn't think we will be playing the Ravens? I don't think the Dolphins have a chance against their D.

Don't forget we went up to Baltimore and beat the Ravens in '03. I know they haven't. If we do face them and beat them, I hope it doesn't come at too big a price for injuries.

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Baltimore is a beast, they have definitely improved since our meeting earlier in the year. Flacco is better, they now have a two headed monster at RB, but Mason is hobbled, that's the only positive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar