So, the Ravens Offered Mac $12 Million

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titantonic, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Hahaha, sorry. You should've been sitting next to me in high school typing class.

I'm...... [​IMG]

Don't expect too much productive smack from that forum, though. They are alot like the Ravens, dirty and slow.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

can't expect much from a ratbird anyways. :ravens:

3. When do you think this deal is actually gonna be officialy done, 100%?

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Maybe before the June 1 cuts if Reese wants to use it to catch any cuts. If not, it could go into July.

5. Into July?

Now that's pushing it

6. fltitan

fltitan Guest

It will depend on the grievance hearing scheduled for May 15. If we lose the hearing it may happen sooner than later. I dont think we can win and if not the Titans may release him rather than take a chance of him getting injured working out. I hope we can keep him but if not I hope we wait until the last possible minute to release him.

7. Yeh, they probably will release him then take that chance

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Regardless of what happens at the hearing, I don't think there is any way that McNair comes back to our workout room or practice field unless he's staying the whole season.

If, at the hearing the arbitrator says cut him or let him back in, we'll have to cut him. Unless of course we think we'll tell him he can come work out knowing that he won't show up.

I can't imagine that Steve would want to be working out with the team, or that the front office would want him working out with the team until his 2006 contract is set in stone and there's no debate about where he'll be playing the season out.

If we get to the hearing and we're still in the same boat we're riding in today, something will definitely happen soon after.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar