So the Jets have 34 Sacks.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

I edited the post before you posted lol. But yea I am not writing off your defense but from what I am seeing you guys think you can hold this jets offense to 13 points.

2. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

I agree and I think this is why NFL football is the best sport out there today. It's truly any given Sunday. But what many fail to mention is that the Titans have had a few those letdown games where they have played poor. They had a terrible game against the Ravens, ton of mistakes and pentalties. That was a big letdown game that they were fortunate to win. The Packer game they were extremely flat after the emotional monday nighter against the Colts. So Tennessee has had this games... I've watched every down... they have just found a way to win them. That's why this season has a special feel to it. Winning games in spite of themselves.

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I'm tired of arguing with because its getting no where. You think your Jets team has the 85 bears on defense and the 99 rams on offense. Bottom line, no matter who we played or how we played against them we're 10-0 and found ways to win the game. You guys are 7-3 for a reason, obviously you couldnt find ways to win in those games,espically against the Raiders,who are the doormat of the NFL. Stop yappin about how good you guys are because your sounding like more and more like an idiot each time you post.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I do agree about Keller though. We seem to be gouged by TE's and Keller has been pouring it on for a couple weeks now.

5. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

NO ONE has scored more then 21 on us all year...13 points is the average so it seems reasonable to think that the Jets game will not be any differant...(p.s if you have to guess on something the the average is the best guess when predicting outcomes of something)

However I would not go so far as to say you won't get over 13 points or anything like that, because we do have a few injuries that I think the Jets will exploit, I will say the Titans wins it in close fashion. I don't really care about points as long as we win.

Did you come on here expecting everyone to warm up to you and agree with everything your saying?...this is a TITANS forum not a Jets. Therefore you not going to find many people who agree with you. Not to say we can't reasonably disagree...just as i don't expect you to agree with me about this post...lol

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if Gayton was not such a stat whore no team would have hung 20 on the Titans yet.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

The Jets are just like last years Jets as long as we contain Favre.

they was 4-12 last season.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wait. We need to play perfect in order to beat the team that lost to the Raiders?? lol Seriously? The team that made Jamarcus Russel look decent? Really? Perfect?
    So, you can't see us putting up more than 17-24. And I can't see you guys putting up more than the same. Law of averages would say it's pretty tight.

And the Titans haven't played a full 2 halves of good football yet- so if they played perfect? Hell, even if they played GOOD for 4 quarters...this game would be a blowout.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Jets better keep us out of the redzone. we will come away with 7 or 3 every time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar