So the Jets have 34 Sacks.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

its that garbage prevent defense we play when we are protecting a two score lead. Wish mangini would just scrap that prevent defense because teams have a hard time scoring on us until we get that lead. I am definitly taking jets plus 5 though on this one. That is money in the bank.

2. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

Lots of new faces on our offense if you did not realize. In case you didnt know...

QB Favre
    FB: Richardson
    G: Faneca
    T: Woody
    TE: Keller

Not to mention the QB didn't know the system. thats 1 short of half a new offense with a QB who is just now catching on to our system. The jets look a little better every week. We are not running on all cylinders yet and we probably won't hit full stride until the end of the season. If we can get into the playoffs I like our chances. Wouldn't that suck though if you lost to a team that lost to the raiders who lost to the broncos who beat the browns who beat the giants? what? its the NFL it happens.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

good point...a friggin high school quarterback put up veteran numbers on this mob...we have an actual veteran, so imagine the possibilities!

4. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

Yea but cassel can move...collins is a sitting duck if we can get by the 10 foot thick brick wall that Collins is supposedly being protected by. Ah we probably wont even get a hurry. lol Welker is better than all of your WR's. Moss is obviously and I'd take jabar gafney over your WR's to. you don't have the WR's. Ty law can cover your best WR...ty law...yea the guy who just played his first game of the season after sitting on the couch for the first part. then we have revis who is a top 5 corner that you will all soon know. Actually guys...do me a favor watch Revis shut down your WR's. Im not saying our others will but Revis will not allow much.

5. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

and yes I know about Cortland Finnegan...I wish revis got thrown on, He'd have more highlights.

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I thought you said you watched some of ours games? Let me give you the info. If we think your running back is dangerous, we drop the hammer on them. We will have teams get some rushing yards on us from time to time, but that's simply because we are keying on something else. If we honestly think Thomas Jones' success will be the difference in the game, then we will take him away...fast. If we decide to concentrate on other things, like Favre, then he might get 100...but we will gain it back easily with what we do against your passing attack.

The fact of the matter is, it will be close. Because that's how we like it. I'm even willing to bet that there will be a point in the 2nd or 3rd quarter where you think yall are going to win it. But then something unusual will happen, we will fool around and get the lead going into the fourth, and the Jets will simply become another team that should have beat the Titans. That's the story of our season.

Please don't take it the wrong way, I have a lot of respect for the Jets. I didn't think Favre could turn the team around, but he did. I've been astounded by yalls success. It's been a heck of a year for you guys, too.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

ahhh...so, you take to the old adage..." if you can't dazzle them with details, then baffle them with bulls**t" ..

...well we don't buy your bulls**t...Jets 13 Titans 24 :moon2:

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

Favre has helped but I dont think he is the main component in turning our team around. The Offensive line should get the most of the credit and well its an even year and we make the playoffs every even year. I would actually say that Kris Jenkins has been just as important as favre.

9. extmenace

extmenace Camp Fodder

If you hold the jets to 13 I will go buy a Kerry Collins jersey. We have the number 2 scoring offense...

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Listen all those are just opinions.

IMO our o line will hold up against your rushing of the passer.

IMO our front four will get to Favre.

IMO our run game will go crazy and CJ will break for over 200 yards.

IMO your run game will be stuffed.

See that's easy.:yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar