So Ravens... What's Mcnair worth to ya?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Lets be honest. The Ravens are drooling for Mcnair at this point.

Fifth rounder? Please. The man was in the Pro bowl last year. Co-MVP three years ago.
    I say we hold out for a fourth that can turn to a third or a youngen that can help us now like Adam Terry. Or of course I'd take Ogden straight up.:))

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

So was T-Rac...but neither one had a Pro Bowl year.

3. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

BA HA HA HA HA!!!

Seriously you guys, quit talking about how Mac was a Pro Bowler last year. Yes, he went to the Pro Bowl. Because half the other QBs in the AFC turned it down. And even he would like to forget his performance in the game.

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

So maybe T-rac had a better year then Mac(wich really wasn't that bad guys), and it's true Mac's Pro bowl appearance was painful at best, but my point is that a fifth round choice for a consistent, top ten, veteran QB like Mcnair isn't even close to an even trade. I change my stance. We need a day one pick. Period.

5. Let's put it this way Ravens, until you ante up for McNair, you are still stuck with Kyle Boller. If that isn't incentive enough to get a deal done, I don't know what is...

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

titansonline.com

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geuscO_...w.gotitans.com/goForum/printthread.php?t=6204
    goTitans link^:winker:
    http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=6204

T-Rac's latest news...

7. lol only because the other 8940934867894069 QBs ahead of him either passed on going or had an Injury and didnt wanna play

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there was a rumor Chuck Norris wanted to QB the AFC squad.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:ha:

10. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

WRONGO!!! T-Rac has been to 5 straight Pro-Bowls take that and like it.:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar