So now were overrated?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ryan, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Are we? TD just said we were on NFL-N and everyone agreed. Are we just lucky to be 3-1 or do we deserve that record? I mean. If you break down our team of course the first player everyone is going to mention is Vince. But I believe thats why they call us overrated. Then immediately go after him for the turnovers when its not even him winning our games its our IMO Top 5 defense. I hate it when people just jump the gun and say "Oh I'm not sold on this team look at the mistakes by Vince" Vince this Vince that Vince cant throw Vince blah blah blah. Watch the defense TD. Go back and look who really beat the Falcons. Don't call us overrated just because Vince has yet to go off like he did last year and amaze everyone.

So answer the question. Are we overrated or not...?

2. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

no not at all

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Well why do "experts" have to go and say that crap then? I'm tired of seeing the team do a lot of positives on one side of the ball but the only thing people mention is what the other side of the ball didn't do. I hope we win our next 5 games and still see people saying were over rated. That would be unreal.

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

How can we be over-rated when no one was calling us great until week 2?

Over-rated? that would be Jacksonville.

Getting an "ugly win" like this is not any different in my mind than kicking a last second field goal.
    Are teams that win by a last second kick "over-rated" because they didn't dominate on offense?

Until these media fops recognize our continued superiority to pretenders like JAX, then we are underrated in the eyes of the media.

http://www.titansonline.com/news/titans_news_detail.php?PRKey=5139

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'll say this; we are a VERY one-sided team right now, and that's very discouraging to me. Our o-line and running game has regressed every week, and Young has shown zero consistancy. We might be 1-3 if not for an absolutely inspired performance from our defense. I think we'll be ok, but we do have issues on offense that need to be corrected.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we need a runningback

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Turner...

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

If Vince would choose to run more it would help the running game. We need a real #1 WR...

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I totally agree with Hoffa, we dont have a stud Rb, but VY running helps us open the field, so LenDale and Chris CAN get it done and with no #1 Wr, we cant pass great

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

lendale and chris will never get it done. we need someone who can break a tackle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar