So my 2 favorite teams play Thanksgiving...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

LenDale and CJ.

And the world can then watch LenDale run a 4.23 with a pie in his hands.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

As much as I like Tony Brown and as good as he looks, it seems like that SOB gets flagged for encroachment or offsides about 3 times a game. Take it easy Tony, jumping the snap count is only effective if it doesn't cost you 15 yards a game to do it

3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Dude, that's disgusting.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I think it is harder for the fans of the old traditional teams to stop cheering for them. If your father, uncles and grandfather were all steeler fans or bear fans or giants fans etc. it's in your blood where teams like the titans, panthers, jags might not yet be that way when you leave that area.

Being something of a contrarian I found myself cheering against the local team when I was in town for a limited time like for school or something. It was comical to watch saint fans suffer when i was down there.

What made me an oilers fan in 1968 was the reality that I was never going to live anywhere else and to have a team just 40 miles away made it easy. I went to a few games loved the guys on the team the same guys that are on our ring of fame now. When we played the bears a couple of weeks ago there was no torn loyalties. I wanted the titans to win but when the bears play the packers, lions(scumbags) or vikings(purpleDOMEpussies) i cheer for them but i don't die for them.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I don't get it.

Maybe Collins will get hurt, and then Young gets hurt and than Simms comes in and plays really well! Then Simms would win his dad's iron man award and get some of his mom's pie.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If Culpepper is walking by the end of the game, he'll deserve "iron man" as a nickname for the rest of his career. (which I assume will last about 5 more weeks)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar