So my 2 favorite teams play Thanksgiving...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

There are more than 1 of us, believe it or not...

2. Deuce Wayne

There are more than one of us, believe it or not...

:moon2:

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

We can only hope it turns out like this. I fear us coming out flat...lots of offsides penalties...holding calls...DROPPED PASSES. I just don't know which team will show up for the Titans. I know the Lions have all the motivation in the world to start our "losing streak".

I worry about the Titans going into a slump and having a hard time crawling out.

I hope I am seriously wrong.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Titans will come out with a chip on their shoulder and run all over the Lions.
    Defense will be aggressive and will draw some unnecessary roughing and unsportsmanlike penalties. There will be shoving matches and some fights, but Culpepper will be sacked 5 times and be forced into turning it over.
    The score will not be close, until the 4th quarter when the defense will be changed to a soft prevent and give up at least 2 garbage TD's, but the Titans still win 31-23...

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

So who wins Phil Simms' iron man of the game award with the reward of his Mom's pie?

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

k v b

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Dante Culpepper. :yes:

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

either haynesworth or chris johnson

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I can understand the two team thing, though to a lesser extent. I firmly believe that you can only have one "favorite," though you can root for others if it doesn't hurt your team. I'm like that with the Saints. I spent four years in New Orleans and spent a lot of that time selling beer at their games to raise money for my crew team, or waiting on various team members at a restaurant that I worked at in the french quarter. Left a soft spot for them on me. However, when we went down there for MNF, I was all titans. It was great to wear Keith's jersey that night.

10. Deuce Wayne

Well, my favorite is the Titans. I explained that. But you can have 2 favorites out of 32 teams. Meaning the 2 you favor most, and then there has to be the 1 you favor most between those 2. I guess. The good thing is that they're in different conferences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar