So Michael Jordan

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Gunny, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

is psychotic awesome

This was back during one of the Bulls' championships runs, and Scottie Pippen was trying to get Luc Longley fired up during the Finals. All the players were together before the game, and Scottie was talking to Luc, who stands 7"2.
    "Need you to bring your A game," said Scottie
    And before Luc could respond or even nod, Michael whipped around in front of everyone and said, "Bring your A game? Bring agame."

And

Once during the playoffs, on the day after a grueling overtime game, the team was ready to start practice until Michael looked around and noticed one guy was missing. "Where the hell is Burrell?" he barked.
    Scott Burrell, a part-time player at best, was in the training room. Michael stormed in there, where poor Scott was on the table getting treatment for an alleged hamstring issue. MJ grabbed the table -- with Scott still on it -- and completely flipped it over.
    "I just played forty-eight ****ing minutes last night!" Michael roared. "Everything's killing me, and you have a ****ing hamstring? Get your ****ing ass in the ****ing practice now!"

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

still cant hit a AA curveball

:troll:

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Haha Jordan > Bird

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

I went to see Jordan play baseball in Birmingham á la Space Jam and he struck out three times.

We waited after the game for an autograph, it never happened.

I got to see Jordan play.... baseball.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Beat me to the Space Jam reference:

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I said much worse to Luc Longley from my room as a kid, growing up a Bulls fan.

Dude was so bad.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Chicago love the 7 foot Aussies though. Longley, Ansity, Schenscher.

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Toni Kukoc was my guy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ive always known MJ to be a little nuts. I knew Scotties agent and she had some stories about MJ that made him seem like a real a-hole. But thats also what made him an animal on the court.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He was definitely an a/hole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar