So I was surfing the net

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shanvhere, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

And I saw something great, when I went to the site www. This comment has been found in violation of H.R. 3261, S.O.P.A and has been removed. ███ ████████ ██████ ██████████ ██ ████ ██ ████ ██████████ ██ .███ ███

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

i no rite govt sux what this am china??????///

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

█████ ████ █████

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

As I have been railing on Facebook and other forums: The number one reason to demand your Congressman to vote down SOPA and PIPA is because there are virtually ZERO people in Congress qualified to even read the bill; much less vote on it. Do you really think your Congressman knows anything at ALL about information technology? You've seen what happens when lawyers make laws about medicine without ever having been a doctor....

In fact, you should demand that your Congressman vote down EVERY bill for the same reason... unless that bill is one that stops the creation of lawyers.... or disallows them to vote on anything other than lawyer crap....

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I've never understood how anyone can come up with "$500 million in lost revenue".. the people that download weren't going to buy your product in the first place, so why do you assume that it is a lost sale if there was no sale to begin with?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not all people who download can't afford it. They just choose not to, but yeah I don't know where they get the numbers from.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

raise your hand if youve 'previewed' something then purchased the real deal
    :wave:

quite a few times there would have been no way I would have ever purchased without a 'preview'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar