Snow!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's dusting here in Knoxville, but nothing that will stick. Bah. I hate this non-snow.

2. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

We get some of that lake effect stuff here in Central NY as well. Ain't no big thing. The only thing I don't like is ice and we've had more than our fair share this winter.

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I just returned from 2 weeks back In Australia for work. I rang my wife earlier this week while she was shovelling 11 inches of snow off the driveway in St Louis.

I neglected to mention to her that I had just come back from a swim in the ocean at the Gold Coast!!!!

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Hey! What's that on my freakin island!!
    [​IMG]

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

haha, Hawaii and snow... who woulda thunk it

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sure it isn't God just snorting some lines?

Hardly call that snow.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Naked snow angels rock!

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Lol aaron its great, the snow drifts are taller than me, and every car is plowed in

9. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

yeah i know lol had a heck of a time gettin out of my driveway but its nothing new

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Doesn't look like much from that far away, but it covered most of Haleakala State Park (which is on the other side of that crater lip) and iced everything over. But it freaked the locals out, and they stormed the markets and bought up all the poi and macaroni salad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar