Snow Leopard

Discussion in 'Gear' started by VolnTitan, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd check the file sizes of her main folders (i.e. Documents, Music, Pictures, Desktop, Movies) and see where most of that space is going. Then just try to find what can be moved. If she has movies on there or lots of pics, that's a better candidate than her iTunes library to me.

2. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

I don't even have leopard yet, but I am upgrading this Friday. Pretty excited about it.

3. The good news is that you should still be able to use the $29 upgrade disk even if you're still on Tiger. May not be true on all Tiger Macs, though...

4. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

I love Snow Leopard (just got it), but Office Pro isn't working with it :(

I'm having to stick to the Home/Student edition which interferes with my Blackberry Enterprise/Exchange.

5. Well, you can connect to Exchange through Mail now (if that helps)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar