Slimdale White

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I wasn't talking about the ratio of the carries. I was talking about the ratio of pass to run the titans are

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

2 words....contract year

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

yup i'm sorry but i'll never buy the "epiphany" NFL players have of working out and getting in shape in the last year of a contract
    ________
    RHODE ISLAND MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's what everyone was probably thinking, but when you said 80/20, that's impossible. And most people probably started thinking you were talking about something else.

No one is an 80/20 team. The Cardinals are probably around 68/32 pass to run. The Eagles at one point had a streak close to 80/20 pass to run, but no team finishes with an unbalanced ratio like that.

If I had to guess, I'd say we were around 60/40 last year... at the absolute most. We will probably be passing a bit more this year. I'd expect a 55/45 run to pass.

Typical offenses try to be anywhere from 50/50 to 60/40. Anything after that is usually a sign of a team in turmoil.

5. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

With the extra attention I could see our receivers getting. It would be no surprise if our backfield leads the league this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar