Slimdale White

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Amen.

Debbie downer, negative nancy... Just never gets old.

They're so funny and clever! :rolleyes:

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

FYI

Johnson and White combined for 451 carries last year.

Johnson 251
    White 200

Johnson accounted for 54.4% of the total.

White accounted for 44.3% of the total.

So what we got last year was more like 55/45.

I did not include hall's 8 carries.

I don't see how that ratio can change a whole lot unless CJ gets hurt. And honestly i think lendale envisions CJ out for 4-5 games and taking advantage of getting the lions ahare of the carries in those games to get his 1000 yards.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'd like to see the same ratio but with White being a little more effective. CJ can improve his game by being more involved in the passing game.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

You, sir, are a hater. What did Lendale do to warrant this verbal abuse? You really think he wants us to 'forget' the 22 TDs and 2200 rushing yards he's put up in his three years here, ONE of which he started?

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

After your 50th post the 'High Five' button appears under every post by other users

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

If the excess 30lbs of LW was fat, then there is no way he CAN'T be more effective. It's like taking 400 lbs of free weights out of the trunk of a Corvette ZO6 and asking if it will perform/accelerate/handle better.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm not so sure LenDale's new nick name being "Save the Last Dance" is a bad thing. The reasoning behind it makes since. White - "I dance every time I hit the end zone, and I want to save the last dance for the Super Bowl", sounds good to me if he can do just that. Since Chris Johnson went from "Dash" to "Every Coaches Dream" LenDale had to do something. You know LenDale being LenDale he couldn't be stuck with an outdated nickname, he had to open his mouth. I like LenDale's character, and I see the weight loss as a smart career decision. Is he doing this to cash in? I don't think so, I firmly believe he has realized where he stands and has figured out how to better himself. LenDale has figured the NFL out IMO, and by not drinking anymore, he is proving he knows the real deal. Not being "Smash" any longer is good for him, because he wont have that smashing running style at 230ish. He never was a real bruiser running the ball, so losing the weight should work in his favor.

P.S. LenDale:
    When I talk about you here at goTitans.com I'm not calling you "Save the Last Dance" because its to damn long to write. And hopefully for your sake I'll be writing out your name a lot this season.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

save the last burger... :grrhee:

I just love that pic. GO LENDALE!

(ps- totally gay nickname... instead of giving yourself a nickname, go earn one.)

Attached Files:

10. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

ahh thanks that makes sense

p.s. i'm from BG too
    ________
    Vapir Oxygen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar