Slendale

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Ahhhhh....good ole Lendale.....Here is my problem with Lendale. It took us nearly what, three qrts to convert a third down. That is a big Backs job. Not sure if he got many attempts at that on third down, but that says something if your not giving your bruiser the ball on third down. If he cant complete the short yardage plays...he is worthless other than to spell CJ. But I believe Henry could do just as good a job at that if not better. And if having an opinion is NEGATIVE....then we should all call China and ask how their society works.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

simple. they would sub in a 14 y/o girl.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

MWAHHHHHHHH........we need to investigate that...:eek: More like 8 year old

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

one thing i have to say about Lendale is that he always falls forward and actually has bursts of speed that you don't expect from a guy his size. He's like the bus, only a lot bigger.

5. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

lendale is perfect for what we need

without any help & 8 in the box he had a good season for a big fat slow back & a few 100 yardganes ,bif titan ,u wanna see 80 td runs & thats not him,lendale pounds tyhe d allike eddie useed tooo hes a losad & with him splitting carries with chris johnson,expect alot of long runs in 4th quarter by johnson,also we dont dont how cj will hold up over an nfl season.so spltting carries is very smart.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i don't need to see 80 yard td runs. i need to see more than 2.7 YPC when we had another back average 6.2 on the exact same amount of carries.

7. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

lendale is perfect for what we need

without any help & 8 in the box he had a good season for a big fat slow back & a few 100 yard games ,big titan ,u wanna see 80 td runs & thats not him,lendale pounds likee d allike eddie used too hes a load & with him splitting carries with chris johnson,expect alot of long runs in 4th quarter by johnson,also we dont dont how cj will hold up over an nfl season.so spltting carries is very smart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar