Slendale

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, if he sat on me.....

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

No, he would run right through you and laugh. The last thing we need is more negative fans like you. He has been nothing but solid for us.

3. Fry

how am i a negative fan? he's not a good running back. he's too slow to get to the edge, he has bad hands out of the backfield and he gets hurt so often because he refuses to get into shape.

other than that, he's awesome.

4. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

You called him slow and fat? How is that positive? He moves the chains and scores. Last time I checked thats what a RB does.

5. Fry

calling him slow and fat is the truth, sorry if the truth hurts sometimes.

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Especially in this offense where clock control is sooo crucial. A big between the tackle running back is what we need and have. I enjoy watching Lendale pound on the defense and always have. With saying all this I DO think Johnson will start to take MOST of the carries ( he is a stud ) against certain opponents but Lendale will be a key piece to this team.

And Big Titan ...... you are probably ONE of the most negative people on this board. Go Lendale and Go Titans.

7. Fry

probably because all of the threads are always on the weaknesses of this team? you know, like the 5000 threads on vince young, the WRs or just the offense in general.

no one wants to talk about the defensive line or the linebackers because those aren't the sexy positions on the team.

8. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

:hang: here we go again......

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm not even getting into this. Okay maybe a little.

Go Keith Bulluck!

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

bigtitan53279 is one of the best posters on this site. However, LenDale is a big, fat piece of **** but he's OUR big, fat piece of **** and he does pretty much what is asked of him.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar