Skip Bayless

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Trey, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trey

Trey Guest

This guy annoys the hell out of me sometimes, especially since he doesn't know that much about sports. He always has these wacky views on different subjects, but today, I LOVE THAT GUY.

Today on First and Ten, Jay asked Woody and Skip who had the best draft and both of them said it was without a doubt the Tennessee Titans. Skip actually said that when we drafted Vince Young and LenDale White, it was like getting Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen. I love it.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Oh lord. We're doomed... =(

3. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Jordan and Pippen! omg! Yes!

4. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I'd rather have Bird and McHale. :brow: But I'll take. Lendale is going to be a bad a$s.... I just hope our Oline steps it up this year.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hey we agree on something.

6. Blackstar

Blackstar Guest

I hope Skip Bayless is right for once......... :hmm:

7. Hawk

Hawk Camp Fodder

Skippy being on the Vince bandwagon has to make you nervous since he is usually so wrong. But hey, every idiot has to be right sometime. And he is a newcomer to the Vince bandwagon having been a bigtime non-believer until he was proven dead wrong in the title game and had to eat crow.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Skippy...

Says that young is ready to play right now!

Let's ignore the fact he is an idiot and start loving him.

Hey he might be right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar