Skip Bayless: I would take Bortles over Mariota

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Apcgamb24, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Well we know Skipper has a feel for his own #$&* and that’s about all he’s got. Needs tweezers for that.

2. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Skip is a moron who doesn’t believe half the stuff he says....hope mariota comes out and shreds the pats. It can be done..

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Skip Baseless says stupid sh*t he doesn't believe in for ratings and a reaction. Next.

#23 GeronimoJackson, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    • High Five High Five x 4
  4. lol Spygate

lol Spygate Starter

Yawn. Another hot take from a moron wanting to drum up discussion. Mariota is a hell of a player who has largely been limited by a hamstring this season. And that block he threw in the game was one of my favorite plays in the playoffs in the past 10 years. The kid has heart and sadly he and the Titans as a whole may be held back by coaching.

• High Five High Five x 6
  5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Bayless is a moron. Period. If he doesn't like Mariota, then that means I like Mariota even more...lol!

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. Wingman

Wingman Starter

Bayless is such a douche. Didn't he lie about playing football in high school

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

That used to be true. Now he is saying stuff because he’s irrelevant and wants people to watch his show again.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I can't wait for Sunday and we don't hear from you or about the Pats for the rest of the playoffs....both be gone.

9. 12th Titan

12th Titan Starter

GREAT COMPARISON!!!.. LOLOL

I wish I could link stuff on this phone. I would put up a Mushmouth clip of him talking.

I haven't heard that name in years...

Still laughing at the comparison..

10. 12th Titan

12th Titan Starter

Using your logic..

Peyton Manning over Brady.
    Aaron Rodgers over Brady
    Brett Favre over Brady.
    Drew Brees over Brady.
    Dan Marino over Brady.

#30 12th Titan, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar