Siran Neal

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by GoodCat, Mar 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoodCat

GoodCat Starter

This guy has played Safety, Linebacker and Cornerback. Productive small school player which JRob has a history of drafting.

6 feet tall
    200 lbs
    4.5 40
    40 inch vert

NFL.com has him projected as a 4-5th round pick. Could be a nice piece for peas to move around the defense. Vrabel has preached multiplicity. This kid could be very versatile.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If NFL.com projects him as a 4-5 he probably goes 6-7, which is the prefect place to take a guy like that. Big and fast. Hope he figures out the learning curve on the fly and can play special teams.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 615nick

615nick Starter

never watched his tape outside of highlights, but he looks like a nice player. he looks to be a nice s/nb/db. a player that can play all 6 of the db spots is a great get, even if he's 2nd tier at all of them. but, his play recognition is what really stands out, he's not making plays based off of athletic ability, but off of his ability to break down plays on the fly. from what I've seen i'd give a 3rd or lower for him (preferably a 5th)

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I like him in our system...Kid seems productive too, which we know Jrob loves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar