Since "The Dark Knight" is coming...

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by avvie, Jun 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

urr..okay...

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

[​IMG]

You want class, go listen to a Sinatra CD...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah okay Pacman.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

What's wrong with Sinatra!!

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Who the hell said anything was wrong with Sinatra?

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

good read kt

12 is about where'd I started the admission line, but geared more towards kids that "can handle" intense mature situations . ..... which they're well adapted to if they've seen a couple choice Disney flicks ... but anyway
    It's not so much the action or violence that's the caution with this film, in many cases it's simply the characters themselves. The Joker, for instance, my 7 year old would develop nightmares for days afterwards - and that's strictly on-site, before a single line is uttered ...and Two-Face and even Batman don't let you get much of a breather in between joker encounters.

kinda like when I was a kid, Jason Vorhees and Michael Myers had me anxious just knowing when they were about to come on screen. the trick with Joker's scenes is that they're not as predictable

my suggestion to a parent thinking of taking kids under .... say 13 .... would be to go see it yourself first - catch a matinee or something

--- on second thought ----
    13 for girls
    8-10 for boys

7. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

i went to see it at the imax theatre (which i suggest to anyone who is near one) and the parents next to me brought thier daughter (i'm going to guess 10sih) and son (i'd go with 13ish). Poor girl cried through the whole thing.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

It's a dark, violent (but not much blood) film. Period. I don't recommend taking your kid unless YOU know they're mature enough to handle it. That goes for all things. Don't put an number on maturity, because that doesn't tell the whole story. If you know your kids have a grip on reality, then take them. But I wouldn't take my little cousin who's almost 10.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I may have to do a screening. He saw Begins which was fine. His "bros" are all going and the peer pressure is at full throttle.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's a lot more darker and violent (without the blood) than Begins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar