Simon Crowell drops jaw on Britian's Got Talent Show

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ewker, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I thought it was interesting, but I think you need an opera judge to really know if he can sing or not. I only say that because I went to Victors in Philly, and not knowing opera, liked it. It was great. But they were only students singing while you ate dinner. But I wouldn't really know the difference. And I just wonder if the same thing isn't happening here. The audience liked him, but do they really know good opera vs. bad. If you put him up against another opera singer, I wonder if he still shines. He probably does, but I don't think the audience or these judges would really know until they saw that. All that said, I haven't watched the show before, so I have no clue what is going on.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well, if you listen to just a bit of opera, you can tell this guy has it. Not many voices hit you like Bocelli, Pavarotti, pr even Groban, but this guy is on the level of atleast Groban/Bocelli. Or at least could be.
    Good stuff. I was expecting him to be bad and get chopped down hard.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Did this dude win or no??

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Very exciting when a tenor hits those high notes.

Nice feel good story.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bbNATW4eRsU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bbNATW4eRsU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

7. PhiSlammaJamma

Another feel good story in a closely related video...

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm not saying anything against the dude as he is talented but there is some obvious post-production on his performance in that footage.

9. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

I agree.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

who cares if there is some post production going on. This guy sells phones for a living. He isn't a back-up singer like half of the folks who compete on American Idol. Give him his due..he deserves it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar