Simms anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. Simms isn't worth a roster spot.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I have a feeling he'll be back...

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

With this season being uncapped, there's no reason to cut Collins. Bud won't like paying $7 mil for a backup but to go into the season without him would be nuts.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I seem to remember several people around here who were upset when Simms was cut last season. Where are those people now?

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Until Young can make it thru a full season uninjured (or whatever crisis keeps him off the field) you gotta keep that seasoned backup. I'd love to see the Titans draft or sign a third with potential for next season and beyond.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tim5nU3DwIE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tim5nU3DwIE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

8. iQon

iQon Starter

I think people were upset that we lost Simms because they hated Vince and truly believe Chris was the better QB.

I didn't like losing Simms either, but only because we were left with 2 QB's and no halfway decent backup for Vince when Collins retired. I'm somewhat comfortable with JDB as our next 2 right now. At least as an optimist that the more time he spends here, he'll be of use when needed.

9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Me too. Jevan Sneed from Ole Miss or Jarrett Brown from WV should be there late.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar