Simms and Rusty Smith Make Final Roster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Aug 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

And if you believe in Vince you're a moronic imbecile with AIDS and the common cold.

2. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

i know this is a thread about QB's but im pretty sure you meant something else... fixed it for ya :lol:

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's Vince's time. He's had quite some time to get it together. If after 5 years of being a pro he can't figure this out, I'm fine with moving on. I love the idea of VY and CJ2K, but I'd rather have a winning program than a roller coaster QB with all the worlds potential.. But I do believe in Vince, he's got all the tools. It's up to him to make something happen.

4. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

The Titans do exactly what I do in fantasy football; load up at talent at every other position except the most important one. And any QB on the roster when the season starts could legitimately be starting at year end.

It's no surprise that my team nor the Titans have won it all with that strategy.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You must suck at FF.

6. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

I have won the same number of playoff games in the last 5 years as the Titans have. Being below average at QB is a wonderful philosophy isn't it?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If you suck so much at FF, why would anyone think you have an idea about real football, let alone listen to you (not that anyone does)?

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Because I'm hard headed just like the Titans (and fans that believe in below average QB's), and have my system and i'm sticking to it! lol

9. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

you are aware in fantasy football that QBs are pretty much a dime a dozen right...that there's a multitude who give you near the same range of points, right?

if you want to win in that game you actually do load up at the positions that bring in more points: your RBs, WRs, TE and possibly even Def., well before you actually consider a QB

Of course what you really want to say here is "I think Vince Young sucks" but worry that if you don't give some sort of analysis that appears clever (to yourself), then no one will pay attention to you

sidenote: actual NFL football isn't the same as fantasy football.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar