Signing Young May Take $50 Million

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not in the NFL he hasn't...

2. Hawk

Hawk Camp Fodder

He played well enough in college to be the third overall pick. Once he was made the 3rd overall pick, then he "deserves" to get paid fair market value for his draft slot. If the Titans didn't want to pay it, they didn't have to draft him. Vince has better odds than most of being actually worth that kind of money though.

3. They'll pay him. I'm just saying that he hasn't proven anything yet. Lots of college stars don't do squat in the NFL. Let's just hope Vince doesn't become one of them...

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

quite a conundrum... he can't prove anything until he is signed and yet he has to prove something to be signed? He's been nothing but a winner his whole life. I say he's a pretty darn good risk.

5. He doesn't have to prove anything to be signed. He just had to be drafted...

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]
    I hope this doesn't turn into one of those circular logic chess matches again.

So explain to me how Vince Young doesn't know how to win?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

this must be the first time a thread has been ruined and then gotten back on track.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

no. not it's not.

notice SK here is always the one that throws the ruin train into overdrive,
    i.e. - with his condoning comments about
    Len Dale White and what not

9. Yeah, it was my fault. Is it offensive if you call me a ruiner if I am a ruiner? :ha:

As for Vince, I never said he doesn't know how to win. I just said it's one thing to do it in college and another to do it in the NFL. Didn't Ryan Leaf know how to win? Rick Mirer? Heath Shuler? We'll just have to wait and see whether or not he will become a winner in the NFL as well...

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]
    aww gee Wally...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar