Signing Young May Take $50 Million

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh my god shoe shopping, please girlfriend...that would be so. swell.
    we can get a manicure and a pedicure and a latte and we can try on so many different things.

oh i'm so excited.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This is another ruined thread production brought to you by G&B productions.

"Ruining threads since 2005"

"Want a thread ruin? Just call 555-RUIN. That's 555-RUIN. Call now and recieve a free t-shirt. Remember that's 555-RUIN"

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

lol

5. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

Let me just say, being the fanboy I am, if you were going to take me to meet some Titans afterword, I will go to "The Chute" with you. I have to do my share of shoe shopping now as I am married and my wife doesn't know one Titan.
    After the Dolphins game in 04, I got to go where the Titans come out of the locker room down in the depths of the Coliseum (shoutout to Vette, I still have no way to repay you, maybe I can take you shoe shopping). I think I scared the players, I am older than most of them (I am 32) and I was all like calling them by last names Mr. Shulters, Mr.Carter, Mr. Mason .... I wondered afterword if they were all like "did you guys see that dork?" Also, I am MTSU alum and that was the year we drafted Calico and the last game we had D Hicks (before the Chicago stuff), so I was just gushing on them.

6. arcticboy

arcticboy Guest

The reason the NBA and NHL can have those kinds of scaled salaries for the first year is that their contracts are guaranteed, so the player's unions agreed to that "controlled" system. NFL contracts are not guaranteed so teh NFLPA (smartly so) would never agree to that sort of system.

Listen, don't act suprised he is getting those types of numbers. He is the #3 pick and the #1 QB taken, of course he is getting that type of contract. That is life in the NFL, the greatest game in the world.

7. but he also got the maxwell award for the best player in college football, 2nd for the heisman, and his team won the national championship this year, he should be making that kind of money

8. arcticboy

arcticboy Guest

Exactly. Pay him what he deserves and get on with making him a Titan and winning again.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he doesnt deserve anything, he has proven himself in the NFL.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    all Vince has proven is he knows how to win.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar