Signature problem

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitansCountry25, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I am trying to add a new signature to my posts. It is showing on preview but not posting when I put up a new messege. What I am I doing wrong. I put the link between [​IMG]?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There is a 25 word minimum to get your signature to come up.

3. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

and don't be stealing my sig...

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yep, you get pretty good at just rambling on so you can get your sig displayed.

i remember back in the day when a piece of pie was worth a nickel and i had to walk 13 miles in the snow just to get that piece of pie, only to realize i forgot my nickel.

:ha:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol, reminds me of Grandpa Simpson. I mean Abe Simpson. You know from The Simpsons? Abe is short for Abraham who was also a president of the United States of America. Freed the slaves. I remember the day he freed the slaves, feels like yesterday. You could get milk for a penny back then.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

makes you wonder though, who was on the penny? it surely wasn't abe lincoln, since he was still alive and kickin' and we don't put living people on anything, especially money.

if we put living people on money, it think bill clinton should be on the $69 dollar bill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar