Sign me up for this...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

"Whenever Fisher leaves -- whether after next season or the one after -- I believe Gregg Williams will replace him. That's just my belief. No one's told me that. I think Gregg deserves another chance to be a head coach, and after the job he's done at Washington, he's going to get it. Nashville would be the perfect city because he loves the city and the organization" - McClain

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'd be happy with Williams also. I could leave my Pepcid at home on game day.

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I still want the Mullet to stick around, but I would take Williams in a heartbeat...defensive woes, nomore!

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

With what the Skins are paying him to be the DC, you'd think he is being groomed to take over that team when Gibbs retires.

5. DynamoSupremo

DynamoSupremo F-Back

Isn't that part of his contract, that if Gibbs leaves, he is guranteed first shot at the job?

6. No, but he gets a big bonus if he isn't the one hired.

7. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Dan Snyder isnt paying Williams a bagillion dollars so he can go be the head coach somewhere else.

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I'm not ready to give up on Fisher yet.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

deep thoughts with Bipolar...

I've been too busy giving up on McNair to even worry about Fisher.
    All McNair needs to do for now is get that cap number managed.
    That just irks me. I know I'd be imagining what FA we could have had if it weren't for that damn cap nummber...what has this to do with Coach Fisher you ask? In a word: loyalty... an admirable trait, yet it my prove to be Fisher's achilles heel. I tell you what though. If I were on some crazy river adventure tour or something involving whitewater and big rubber boats... I'd want a man like Jeff Fisher in my group. Nobody would drown.

10. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Did you read the first three words of the qoute?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar