Sign LenDale White Back??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by savage99ss, Aug 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. savage99ss

savage99ss Starter

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

No. Go away LenWhale. Id rather have a Ringer, Harper, or Stafon before taking him back.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He tore his achilles last year before playing a down for the Broncos. He sucked before that.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Not saying he's done but I don't want him back. We're good with the guys we have right now. Harper might end up being a more complete power anyway.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

i want him back just for the reason that i actually procured a lendale white jersey that year he had 15 touchdowns and id like to have a titans jersey of someone who still plays for the team.

6. Big Time Titan

I've got one of those super sweet Smash and Dash t-shirts! But I still say h311 to the nah fam!

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm a LenDale fan. That said, no I don't want him back. He's been cut during training camp by the likes of Seattle and Denver the past two seasons. I don't see what he has to offer that we couldn't get out of Ringer and Harper.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Big Time Titan

That's what I meant to say
    lol

9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

NO No no

noooooooooooooooooooo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar