Sign Kareem Hunt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Even Carson Wentz - who seems to be a good guy - is replaceable. I think the SB last year proved that

Kareem Hunt is replaceable and we shouldn't be blowing up his agent to bring him on board

He is just another RB who will be a nobody in 3-4 years

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

He seems to like doing it when cameras are around for some reason lol

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The Chiefs and the league knew about that. Hunt talked about it.

Nobody cares about hitting a dude. Look at Tajae. Look at Justin Hunter. Etc, etc, etc.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Wasn’t trying to call out anyone on this board and you know what, not all people.

But the fact is, I’ve come across people who will say people like Winston or Ray Rice are giant pieces of ****, yet I’ve seen then stand up for their friends or themselves for doing stuff just as bad or even worse.

Majority of Titans fans LOVE Taylor Lewan. Did we all forget what he did/said in college?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

It’s great to not care about what they do off the field. My “moral high horse”, is win football games.
    The league or at least team does the punishing, next man up.

If the titans sign Hunt and he plays well, I’d sure cheer for him as long as his play equals W’s. That’s how fanhood works.

As brought up before, if you’re in this to judge character of football players, you’re in the wrong business.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

I would absolutely sign Hunt, we won't do it however. The first time i saw the video, i thought the worst but after a few more views, im to the point I actually commend him for not striking the drunken, verbally and physically abusive women.

A shove to the ground and half hearted kick to the butt is all that happened. Im honestly surprised the chiefs would cut him for that. Obviously he's got to be smarter, and just walk away. But if he gets more than 6 games its because the nfl is trying to make up for Ray Rice.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Screenshot_2018-12-02-09-56-07.png
    Sigh...

Eligible

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Glad you brought this up!
    I like T. Sharp , but if we can keep him even after what he did than we can sign K. Hunt.
    I will not be bias because of "gender" when they both essentially did the same thing.

Just my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar