Sig size question....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobo, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

In user cp it says an image can't be over 400 x 150. An image I have in putfile is 150 x 150. I paste that "BB" with the url from Putfile to my sig and it says it's too big. Say huh?

On a side note, I dl'd "imagieresizerpowertoy" from MS, did the setup, now I can't find it on my puter. Searched for it, but I can't find it. Could it be hidden in Adobe Photoshop or something?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The address may be too long. Try hosting it on tinypic.com. They give small links. If that doesn't work, I'm not sure.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

PowerToy should show up on your desktop like any other pg.
    If have Photoshop though the only benefit of PowerToy is bulk image reduction.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'll look at tinypic.com.

For some reason the only thing that popped up on my desktop was the setup icon. There's no icon to start the program.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

can you link it to photobucket ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar