Sick and tired...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RTH, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Actually watch. Manning will make a difficult throw once every 3 games. That's it.

To his credit, he is great at finding the open man- but he never does anything that'll make you say 'wow'. He just plays pitch and catch. It's backyard football.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Alright ColtLover. :yes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

R u serious?

You proved my point with Palmer. They win the division with him a few years back. He gets hurt in the playoffs, and they go 4-12 without him. He comes back for a full season, and guess what....another division win.

Rodgers? Um, 38 points in a playoff game. That's more points than VY and Kerry have scored in strings of 5 games, bud. Put him on the Titans 2008 roster, and that's a Super Bowl ring.

Flacco and Sanchez both suck, products of good defenses, top 5 O-lines, and top 5 rushing attacks just like your wonder boy. Go look at how many Super Bowls the top 5 running backs of the last decade. NONE. Not in a passing league. Put any of those 3 on the Raiders or Lions, and 4-12 here we come.

Favre? Seriously? Dude is like 40 and took his team to the playoffs seemingly every year of the last decade and overcame 4 turnovers to STILL go to overtime on the road in a dome as a senior citizen. Oh, and in case you forgot, he may have won a couple of Super Bowls.

Vince. Well, Vince is Vince. Heading into his 5th season and we're all still waiting on his 1st playoff touchdown. Congrats on your Superb leader.

4. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Calico would be a probowler, in our watered down modern day probowl that no good players want to play in nowadays

Also, Calico is worse than Roydell Williams?

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I actually laughed when I read that...touche sir. I suppose I have been doling out props to the Colts quite a bit lately, but hey, I just give credit where it's due. Don't hafta like the guys to respect what they do.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Like Tom Brady...oh no, he made it.

How many times has Palmer made the playoffs? twice? Has he ever won?

38 points in a playoff game annnnnnnd a loss. Has he won?

Put any QB on the Lions and Raiders and you get 4-12.

But did he win? No.
    When was the last time he made it before this season?
    Funny how the senior citizen excuse isn't used when he is in the running for MVP.

Congrats on your failed point. It was...pointless.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

yeah, you said the same thing back in week one...

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Palmer was twice the QB the season following his injury than he was this season. They didn't make the playoffs that season - though he killed it in the numbers. This season they made it because of D and Benson.. Carson had much to do with why they didn't beat The Jets..

9. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

pierre garcon is a good receiver. good hands and runs well with the ball. runs good routes... basically hes better than any WR on our team. hes real good and i dont care whos throwin him the ball

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's not better than Britt. Give Britt the chances on that offense and he'd be unbelievable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar