SI has Titans taking Ginn

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by CRUDS, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Take off the homer glasses.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

"Ohio State worked out today, and we'll have the results later on. Ted Ginn Jr., who didn't work at the Combine, also didn't work out at the Pro Day, citing his still sore foot."

:cry:

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That'd be my pick.

4. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I still like Nelson in the 1st...but I think Ginn MIGHT slip to the second (a la' LenBuddah) if he doesn't run. Big MIGHT...

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that injury was literally two months ago. i dont want this guy purely because he's a sissy now.

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

We need to go DE or CB. Screw WR, there'll be some in the 2nd (Vincent Marshall, etc). We need D. We have Vince Young, so even if our WR aren't that great, Vince will win us some ball games. In the meantime, losing Pac kills us, so we need some pass rushers to offset his loss (i sound like it's a done deal, and it is. If Pac is in our lineup in week 1 I'll be damn surprised..). Gaines Adams if he's there, or Quentin Moses... There's something about those UGA DL...

7. soo... what did ginn end up running?

8. omg, y the heck not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar