Shrine game live

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Clark, Jan 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He looks pretty impressive. Nice strong arm.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Garo out there looking like our future QB

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Arm has looked better today. The mechanics weren't a question for me so that wasn't a surprise. But by comparison his power is looking good.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

The more I watch Jimmy G play, the more I like him. Im worried he may end up a late 1st.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah his stock is rising now. I like him and think he will be a good pro QB.

6. Clark

He answered my questions about arm strength. The rest was already awesome. Mechanics are beautiful. He showed both power and touch in that last drive. Great back shoulder pass that was dropped in the RZ.

Late first... I'd try to trade back in to get him if he shows strides at the senior bowl.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Clark

Honestly, if he makes it to were Rodgers was drafted... This would be the year to make the move. Bet the house/future and get the guy in the system as soon as possible.

Another option would be to trade back -5-6 spots and pick up some extra picks and just take this guy in the first...

There has been legit talk about Carr in the first... Well that makes this guy easily a top QB IMO.

When I look back at Russell Wilson.. I knew he looked like the most pro style QB in college. I ate up locker... Didn't think for whatever reason we would get Wilson. I get that same feeling with Jimmy G right now. Hindsight ... Give me this kid.

8. Clark

Gonna go ahead and put thoughts about players from the nflpa game going on right now as well.

Braves guy Connor shaw in this game.

First guy that popped off the screen for me was a RB, from OU. Roy finch. Compact guy with burst

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

One good showing in a game that doesn't mean much and he goes from a mid round pick to a first? Hmm..

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

He's showing he can compete against similar competition which was the biggest knock against him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar