Should we trade for Eli Apple?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Jan 29, 2018.

?
  1. Yes

2. No

3. On the fence either way.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Depends if they're fed up

2. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

How do you know? If they want him out it may not take much. If they don’t want him out you’re not getting him. Imo

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Z5S4C8B.png

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

How? Who is he?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Some dude I know

FB_IMG_1518217825826.jpg

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

If he is available I'd love to get him. He is young and cheap and has the physical skills needed to be a very good player. He just needs to get his head right. No better place for him to mature than under the guidance of his mentor in Ryans and college coach in Coombs. Bring him in...can't be worse than McCain

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Sure, if we are the only team that wants him.

But I’m sure there are quite a few. We offer a fifth. Someone else offers a fourth. You know, bargaining.

They will get more on the open market than a 5th or even a 4th. I figure a third probably necessary.

9. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Titans have a lot going for them that other teams don’t have in place to deal with his situation. A lot of familiarity with combs, Vrabel, and Logan Ryan. I agree with you that probably a few teams would go after him I’m just not sure how much teams will offer.

10. BunchaMularky

BunchaMularky Lewan wuz here

Listen guys, I made this locker room a family environment... Anyone who likes Apples knows that I'd have welcomed him with open arms ready to make him feel better. I'd rid him of that Giant cancer that is surrounding his heart.

That being said, Brice McCain is starting over him.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar