Should we root for a Jags win or Titans loss?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Dec 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Jags game flexed to 3:30

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

We didn’t make the playoffs. The other contenders just sucked even harder than we did.

If you enjoy the equivalent of a participation trophy for excellence, in mediocrity, good for you. I don’t mean that the sarcastic way. I mean obviously you are better than me at looking for the positive.

Personally, I will be embarrassed to mention to my nfl fan friends that we made the playoffs. They’ll laugh and they should.

3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Other teams not winning is exactly how every team make the playoffs. Haha

I feel like you and others here are never satisfied. The Titans arent and likely never will be Patriots... Just have to try to enjoy wins and especially appreciate making the playoffs after nearly a 10 year drought. Who knows, they may win some playoff games. (If they get in)

4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Yup. For sure loss.

This team sucks playing in the late afternoon.

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I have historically been one of the sunshine pumpers. Last year, I was on board. Saw great improvement.

This season has been an utter failure. A bed crapping. Dress it up and call it a playoff season if you like, but we suck and everyone knows it.

I’m pretty much just waiting to see what happens at seasons end. If Mularkey stays, I’m likely out, as it signifies a complete and utter indifference to whether this team success.

The ownership has a choice coming. Is this a football team you care about? If so, clean house. Or is it just a piggy bank to you?

I suspect the latter. We shall see.

6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Like it or not, ownership is looking for wins and playoffs. Mularkey stays if only for the fact his teams have won almost as many games in 2 years and the previous 4 years.

I don't like it either...but a reboot doesn't always mean success.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

No. A reboot doesn’t automatically mean success.

But sticking with lower end of mediocre never does. Ever.

If they had done their damn job and done a real coaching search last time, god only knows where we could be.

If the ownership is content with 8-8, 9-7 football, sneaking into the playoffs I’m extremely weak years, good for them. I have no interest in that.

I mean, in the 20 years this team has been in Tennessee, we have what? A super bowl loss. A handful of heartbreaking playoff losses. A few horrible seasons. And lots and lots of mediocre.

It’s finally dawning on me that they don’t know and don’t really care how to succeed.

8. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

looking for wins and playoffs so you hire Mularkey?

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Pretty much the same boat as every other team besides the Patriots. Lol. A few others make the playoffs consistently but don't go to the big dance. A few teams here and there go to the Superbowl and sink back into mediocrity or worse. That's just how it works.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Mularkey has had this team in it til the last game 2 seasons in a row. To fans, that's not good enough, but I believe ownerships sees it as success.

Like it or not, this is "winning" in Tennessee after 10 years of being really bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar