should tulloch start?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 6, 2006.

?
  1. yes

20 vote(s)
    76.9%
  2. no

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Well i'll name the offense, you name the defense

VY
    LenDale
    Hall
    Scaife
    Troupe
    Givens
    BJ
    Roos
    Bell
    Stewart

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Maybe I should phrase it another way. Which players on the team now do you give long-term deals to and build around for a playoff run beginning in '08?

Offense
    VY
    LenDale
    Scaife
    B. Jones
    Roos
    Stewart

I'm going to need more from Troupe and Givens. Based on what we've seen so far in '06, no way I lock up either long-term. Hopefully, my mind changes on both.

Defense
    KVB
    Thornton
    Bulluck
    P. Jones
    Hope

I have a few players on the bubble such as Haynesworth and Hill who, like Troupe and Givens, need more time to show something. It's hard to make a call on the young guys like Tulloch, Fuller, Finnegan and Lowry.

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Hill showed some nice progress lately, but he still wouldn't be starting on many NFL teams. What I would like to see would be him as a backup CB.. He would be nice with a lot of experience coming in. He's just not athletic enough to be a star. That's what we need, stars.

keepers O:
    Young
    White
    Henry
    Roos
    Bell
    Stewart
    Hall

Keepers on D
    Pac
    Hope
    Bulluck
    Thorton

Everyone else is expendable or would maybe make great backups or role players.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

no robaire on either of your lists?

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

personaly i like hanz i think he is a mamoth...i've watche him..every snap he draws a double team. and actually hill started out really bad this season...but he has really imporved. not sure i'd consider him a lock..but definilty worth keepin on the team for now...i think if we sign a vet cb for 2 yrs..then hill would be ready to take over and play at a much muhc higher level.

about tulluch he does have speed....insane speed...all he needs to work on is his tackling technique...and in 8 games and working w/ the starting crew in practice he would get lots of time to learn to tackle (or he could jsut watch keith. keith bulluck only missed on tackle yestderday and had some nice stops in awkward positions and that TD he let was i think a zone coverage that the safty shoulda picked up on)

but i do truely like tulluch speed...but if u notice strenth is more a required asset for MLB then speed...its true u need speed but if u look at the ideal MLBs in zach thomos, urlacher, and so on..sure they have speed but they are known more for their strenght. also in practice he would train tackling travis henry and he is a small hard back to bring down w/ a very stong base and realloy good upper body strength (in other words...it would be good practice indeed)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar